Do you remember that time when you got your first bike? No? Let us help you out. This formula:
- INCREASES levels of circulation and blood flow around the brain
- REDUCES congestion and blockages in the brain
- IMPROVES levels of oxygen in the brain
- PROMOTES ear and eye health
Ingredients: Ginkgo Biloba, Rosemary Herb, Gota Kola, Kola Nut, Cayenne (200,000 H.U)
Who Needs It?
The brain is the same as any other organ in the body, in that it needs nutrients to feed it, needs to assimilate those nutrients and then eliminate waste.
A lack of circulation and blood flow to the brain can result in a constipated, blocked up brain, backed up with waste and toxins that it has been unable to effectively eliminate.
Congestion in the brain can be at the heart of innumerable diseases, including, but definitely not limited to:
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia and senility
- Eye and hearing problems
Many of my patients who are entering their senior phase of life take this product, knowing that the herbs in it help to improve their brain health and stave off so many of the problems that commonly arise in old age as a result of a sluggish brain.
At the same time, many young people also take this product. It is a very popular choice for students wishing to increase their levels of concentration and memory retention whilst studying or sitting for exams or tests, as well as those working in a job that requires thinking on your feet and a keen memory.
How it works:
The herbs in this formula are famous for their ability to increase blood flow to the brain and oxygenate this very important organ.
- GINKGO BILOBA: increases oxygen to the brain and stimulates blood flow, supporting a healthy brain, and thinning the blood. Good circulation in the brain can help to prevent dementia, increase concentration and memory, promote overall physical and emotional health, and improve hearing and eyesight. Gingko Biloba can also help to improve cardiovascular health, which can have a positive effect on many aspects of health and wellness. Interestingly, Gingko Biloba was one of the only plant species to survive in Hiroshima after the nuclear bomb was dropped. The tree budded after the blast took place, and had absolutely no deformities! Gingko Biloba has traditionally been used to improve mood disorders, mental alertness, concentration and memory, and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- ROSEMARY: has been used since ancient times to strengthen the memory—so much so, that it has become a symbol of remembrance and loyalty. Sprigs of the herb are often worn at ceremonies commemorating fallen soldiers, such as those held on ANZAC Day or Remembrance Day. It is similarly used in funerals, with members of the funeral party carrying Rosemary sprigs during the procession, then respectfully throwing them on the casket before burual. Rosemary was also often used in Europe during wedding ceremonies to symbolise the fidelity that the bride and groom must have to one another. Rosemary increases circulation, which can help to warm the body and relieve feelings of cold. It does this by stimulating circulation in the capillaries, allowing more blood, oxygen and nutrients to nourish the brain cells effectively, and increase the amount of waste matter that is removed. It has traditionally been used for overall brain health and the health of the nervous system, as well as a headache remedy.
- GOTU KOLA: has been used extensively by the people of Sri Lanka and India, who believed that eating a few leaves of the herb on a daily basis would ‘strengthen and revitalize worn out bodies and brains’. Herbalists have been using this herb for centuries to treat those with mental problems, increase levels of mental concentration, improve memory, and to strengthen circulation.
- KOLA NUT: is considered a good general tonic. It contains caffeine, which is a stimulant which can help promote circulation to the brain and expand blood vessels.
- CAYENNE: can increase the effectiveness of Gingko Biloba by 100 times when the two are used together! The cayenne helps to increase blood flow to the head, which is why it makes your face turn red. Cayenne can help to shift congestion and blockages in the whole body, including the brain, promoting strong brain health, and preventing health conditions such as strokes and heart attacks.
How to Take it:
Suggested dose: 1-2 dropperfuls (35-70 drops) 3-4 times daily. Best if used consistently, 1 to 2 bottles, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Best when used for a a couple months.