D – Tox
Share this product
Our ultimate herbal formula for extreme cleansing of the blood and lymph.
- POWERFULLY cleans the blood and lymphatic system
- CLEANSES poisons and toxins out of the body
- PROMOTES good skin health
- The most powerful DETOX formula on the market
Ingredients: Red Clover Blossom, Chaparral Herb, Oregon Grape Root, Burdock Root, Yellow Dock Root, Poke Root, Goldenseal Root, Garlic Bulb, Lobelia Herb and Seed, Habanero Pepper
Who Needs It?
Our Detox Formula works powerfully to remove accumulated poisons and toxins from fat, cells and blood in the body. The herbs in this formula are famous for their ability to release poisons and toxins from the body.
The late herbalist Dr. John Christopher likened the bloodstream to the ‘river of life’. Its cells need to be kept alive and nourished to do their job. One way of doing this is through blood-cleansing herbs, many of which are in this formula.
This formula makes the perfect accompaniment to any detox program. We don’t water-down our products. We are committed to giving you STRONG herbal extracts, because we want them to work.
How it works:
This formula is actually based on two famous herbal formulae: Dr John Christopher’s Red Clover Combination and the Hoxey formula. While there have been many similar blood-cleansing formulae around the world that have also been inspired by these two original formulae, few are as strong or powerful as ours.
The herbs in this formula work together to help clean the blood and lymphatic system, ridding the body of poisons and toxins, and eliminate them. This means you can get healthier, faster!
- RED CLOVER BLOSSOM: this herb featured in Dr. Christopher’s top ten herbs list—and for good reason. It is an alterative herb (a category of herbs which cleanse the blood and tone the body). Alterative herbs are said to remove waste products from the body in a gentle manner so that the colon and kidneys are not overloaded. It has long been used for respiratory problems, as well as growths in any part of the body. It helps to strengthen weakened nerves, and has the added benefit of being naturally sweet and pleasant to taste.
- CHAPARRAL: this herb is considered to be one of the best blood purifiers on the planet. contains a substance called Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid (NDGA). This is recognised even by mainstream medicine, and is listed as an antioxidant in the Therapeutic Category of the Merck Index. NDGA is considered an antineoplastic—a substance which has been sown to prevent the development and growth of cancer cells. It works effectively against various types of mould, and bacteria such as salmonella, and has pain-relieving properties. It takes a lot for mainstream medicine to acknowledge herbs for their medicinal value, so this speaks volume for the power of Chaparral. Chaparral leaves are coated in a sticky resin. This resin has antiseptic properties which can penetrate the muscle and tissue walls and bring relief to stiffness and pain. Chaparral truly is a great herb.
- OREGON GRAPE ROOT: is considered by many to be amongst the best herbs available today. It has a range of functions, two of which is the stimulation of the liver to produce bile and help to detoxify and purify the blood. It has also traditionally been used for gallbladder problems, diarrhoea and digestive disorders. The root of the plant is a strong yellow colour, and is due to the active ingredient berberine, as well as other alkaloids. Berberine is present in several other healing plants, including goldenseal.
- BURDOCK ROOT: was also considered by Dr. Christopher to be one of the best alterative and blood purifying herbs. Impure and toxic blood is responsible for more diseases than you may think. Burdock cleanses and eliminates impurities from the blood very quickly. Since skin conditions are often one of the first signs that the blood is impure, use of Burdock has also been found to help with conditions such as boils, eczema, canker, acne and carbuncles. Burdock has also been used for congestion of the lymphatic system, which is, likewise, a common cause of illness and disease.
- YELLOW DOCK ROOT: is also considered to be an effective blood and lymphatic purifier which has the added benefit of being high in organic iron. Like Burdock, its blood-cleansing properties see it also double as an excellent herb for skin disorders. Yellow dock is said to help with congestion of the liver and gallbladder, constipation and digestive problems.
- POKE ROOT: is yet another powerful alterative herb in this formula. It works on the skin, the glandular system, the lymphatic system and, of course the bloodstream. Poke root helps to eliminate toxins out of the body, which is particularly useful for those completing a detox or suffering from serious illnesses such as cancer.
- GOLDENSEAL ROOT: is one of the more expensive herbs used in our herbal formulae, because of its scarcity. It is a powerful tonic herb. A little goes a long way with this plant. It was traditionally used by the native American Indians, who taught the early settlers how to use it. It later gained the attention of medical doctors. They used it for a range of health complaints, including bowel problems in children, the removal of worms, morning sickness, indigestion, fevers, general weakness and skin diseases. It became an in-demand herb, and by 1860, was declared an official drug in the US Pharmacopeia. Before the discovery of penicillin and its use as an antibiotic, Goldenseal was used as an antibacterial agent in a similar way that antibiotics are used today. It has a potent action on the mucous membranes and cleanses the liver. It was used by the Cherokee Indians as an anti-cancer herb, and continues to be used as such today.
- GARLIC: has anti-biotic, anti-fungal, anti-parasitic and anti-viral properties; perfect for cleansing the blood, the lymphatic system, the glands, and the body in general during any detoxification program. It destroys harmful bacteria in the human body, regulates cholesterol levels and reduces high blood pressure. It was used in WWII as an antiseptic. The British government asked for tonnes of garlic bulbs in 1916. It was used for wound treatment—it was juiced, the juice was diluted in water, and this mixture was applied to swabs of sterilised sphagnum moss. This was then applied to wounds. It was reported that when wounds were treated in this way, there was not one single case of sepsis. Garlic, however, has been used long before WWII, with references made to it even in the Old Testament of the Bible!
- LOBELIA HERB AND SEED: was called the ‘thinking herb’ by Dr Christopher. What he meant by that was that Lobelia goes to whatever part of the body is ailing, and treats it. It removes obstructions and congestion in the body, especially in the blood vessels.
- HABANERO PEPPER: increases circulation of the blood vessels. It can help to balance blood pressure and to bring back elasticity to the veins, arteries and capillaries. It cleanses ads cuts mucous from the circulatory system
How to Take it:
It is highly recommended to complete a colon detox prior to cleansing the blood. This is to ensure that toxins and poisons that the body tries to eliminate during a blood cleanse are able to exit the body fast and effectively.
The suggested dose is 2 droppers-full (60 drops) 2 to 4 times a day.