Here’s your best defense against viruses and bacteria. The herbs in this formula:
- POWERFULLY stimulates your immune system to fight viruses, bacteria, infection and disease
- BOOSTS the number of immune cells and immune chemicals in the body and bloodstream
- AUSTRALIA’S strongest and most effective Echinacea blend!
- PERFECT for keeping well this flu season
Ingredients: Organic Echinacea Angustifolia fresh, dried root and juice, Organic Echinacea Purpurea, Organic Garlic juice, Organic Siberian Ginseng and Organic Habanero Cayenne pepper.
Who Needs It?
Echinacea has been used for centuries as an immune-boosting herb. It is commonly used by those wishing to avoid becoming sick (for example, many people take it for a week or so at the beginning of each month during winter, to avoid succumbing to the cold or flu. It is also used by people with a compromised immune system—such as cancer sufferers or those with an auto-immune disease—to boost the function of their immune system.
When my family has been in contact with sick people, this is our go-to herbal formula to ensure we stay well! This is a strong, potent formula. We DON’T water down our products, because we want them to work for you and get you well!
Take this at the first sign of illness, and notice the difference. When you feel the first signs of a throat tickle, that is the time to reach for your Echinacea! If you are too busy to get sick, this is the product for you. Your immune system will thank you.
How it works:
- ECHINACEA: works in two ways. Firstly, it builds up the immune system, stimulating the production of immune cells and immune chemicals. It then stimulates these immune cells to begin fighting infection or disease, as well as protecting you from future illness. Echinacea is one of the strongest immune stimulators known to man. Its use has been documented amongst the native American populations from the 17th Echinacea significantly increases the number of T-cells and macrophages in the bloodstream. It stimulates the process of phagocytosis—i.e. the process of the body’s white blood cells killing and eating pathogens. Put simply, Echinacea boosts the body’s immune cells and immune chemicals, and encourages them to be more active. This makes it suitable for use with both short-term infections and long-term diseases. Aside from this, Echinacea has a litany of uses, including insect or snake bites, tumours, urinary tract infections, infected wounds, allergic reactions, and more. Our Echinacea Plus contains both species of Echinacea: Echinacea Angustifolia and Echinaea Purpurea.
- GARLIC: is one of the world’s strongest medicinal plants. It has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. This means it can be used for both the common cold and related infections, as well as the flu, which is caused by a virus. Use of garlic as a medicinal herb has been recorded by the Ancient Egyptian, Ancient Greek and Ancient Roman civilisations. The active compound in Garlic, allicin, is one of nature’s strongest infection and disease fighters.
- HABANERO CAYENNE PEPPER: increases blood and lymph circulation in the body. Cayenne acts as a carrier herb: it helps to carry around the body other herbs that are taken with it at the same time. This can help to enhance the effectiveness of the Echinacea and the Garlic in this formula. While commonly used as a culinary herb, habanero, and other forms of cayenne, have also been used medicinally. Its use has been recorded as far back as 7000BC. Cayenne is a stimulant herb that helps to feed the cells of the arteries, veins and capillaries with the elements that they need to regain, or maintain, youthful elasticity. Cayenne has been used to normalise high blood pressure, cut mucous from the veins and other systems of the body, as a digestive aid, to stop bleeding,
How to Take it:
Your dosage of this product depends upon your reason for using it. Generally, however, it is recommended to take two droppers-full (60 drops), 5 times each day until the bottle has been consumed. Generally, this will take around a week. I recommend doing this at the beginning of each month in the winter, to prevent the cold and flu. Stay well, while everyone around you is dropping like flies! You can adjust this dosage, taking more if you feel that you are beginning to get sick. Echinacea is a strong medicinal herb, with no known side-effects. However, like all medicinal herbs, it is best to use it for a time (such as a week to 10 days), and then stop for a week or two.