Woman’s Formulae | Menopause Support | Hormonal Balancing
Share this product
Here’s the perfect balance of herbs so you can get a perfectly female balance of hormones.
- REGULATES and BALANCES a woman’s body chemistry throughout her monthly cycle
- REDUCES the stress of the changing female body chemistry later in life
- MINIMIZES hot flushes so you can get on with your day.
- STABILIZE your moods and emotions to give you (and your loved ones) some relief!
Here’s everything you need to balance hormones and feeling like a new woman.
Hormonal Balance Ingredients: Dong Quai Root, Chaste Tree Berry, Wild Yam Root, Damiana Leaf, Licorice Root, Hops Flower
Who Needs It?
With so many endocrine disrupters in our environment, it is little wonder that so many women experience hormonal imbalances. These can include symptoms such as:
- Fluid retention
- Weight gain
- PMS—including mood changes, irritability and anxiety which can sometimes last as long as two weeks
- Headaches and migraines
- Breast tenderness
- Very heavy periods or very light periods, depending on the imbalance
- Breast cysts and lumps
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Memory problems
- Bladder infections
- Low libido
- Painful cramping
- Sugar cravings
- Excessive bodily hair
- Unclear thoughts or difficulty concentrating
- Low blood pressure
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
There is a wide range of causes of female hormonal imbalance. Many of these are environmental toxins, such as:
- Cleaning products
- Beauty products
- Perfumes and colognes
…all of which contain hormone disrupters.
There is a particular type of hormone disruptor called xenoestrogens. These mimic the body’s natural oestrogens. They can prevent your body’s hormones from doing their jobs, and affect the way they are metabolised. These can be found in herbicides, fungicides, pesticides, plastics and many other places, affecting the endocrine system, immune system, metabolism and reproductive system.
Diet is another factor—foods with a low level of nutrients can affect the function of the endocrine system—the system which regulates hormones. Additionally, unless we are eating all organic foods, we are most likely consuming pesticides and herbicides with our meals. Meats and dairy products are also often contaminated with hormones which can affect our natural hormones.
High stress levels can also tax the endocrine system and resulting in an inadequate production and regulation of hormones. When the body is under high stress, it also creates cortisol, which it gives preference to over the other hormones it usually produces.
Candida overgrowth can also affect hormones. Candida eats progesterone, and can therefore lead to an excess of oestrogen in the body.
When it comes to that time of the month, so many women merely mask PMS symptoms with medication to stop painful cramping, nausea and other unpleasant feelings they may experience.
However, that doesn’t get to the root of the problem, and help deal with the hormonal imbalances that are causing these symptoms. It masks these feelings, adding additional toxicity to their bodies which can cause further health problems.
Wouldn’t you rather address the problem of why your hormones are out of whack, end your dependence on harmful painkillers and get your body working the way it was meant to?
This is a perfect formula to overcome hot flashes and get a restful night of sleep.
Every woman is going to go through menopause and her body is going to be going through changes. This hormone balancing formula will help smooth that transition into her aging years.
During this time of a young woman’s life her body is doing it’s very first transition. This can be a highly emotional time for a newly developing girl. She can be over emotional and acne can spread like wildfire.
This hormonal balance formula is perfect for those moving into puberty.
If you and your spouse are having a hard time getting pregnant then your hormones may be out of balance.
Your body is not in a natural state to be bearing a child if this is the case. It is important that you work on your health first and then try to bring a child into this world.
It is recommended that you do a 30 day detox to clean out your body. This may give your body what is needed to produce the right amount of chemicals to release eggs.
Increase Sexual Activity:
There are herbs in this formula that only balance hormones but also increase libido. Damiana is well known in the herbal circles to be a great aphrodisiac.
Not so sound like a broken record, but again, getting super healthy is the best and easiest way to kick your sex drive into high gear. Do the foundational detoxes while taking this formula
How it works to balance hormones:
Throughout history the herbs in this formula have been used to treat biochemical imbalances in the body and just about every other female health problem known.
- DONG QUAI ROOT: is the most popular herb for female health complaints in traditional Chinese medicine. Over one billion women worldwide use Dong Quai, and sing its praises for reversing hormonal imbalances.
- CHASTE TREE BERRY: is the most popular herb for female health complaints in European herbal medicine. Chaste Tree berry has been found in clinical trials to support natural hormone balance in females.
- WILD YAM ROOT: is the most popular herb for female health complaints in American herbal medicine. Wild Yam actually contains a plant source of steroids.
- DAMIANA: is a powerful strengthening herb and is considered to be an aphrodisiac. It is known as the ultimate female tonic, and particularly used for problems related to menstruation, such as irregular or painful periods; excessively heavy or light periods, PMS, or cramping.
- LICORICE ROOT: has been used throughout history to promote female endocrine and overall health. It was even used as far back as the times of Ancient Egypt, with large amounts of it found in the tomb of King Tut! Licorice root has been used to alleviate the pain from menstrual cramps and contains a steroidal content which can stimulate the body to produce oestrogen or adrenocorticosteroid if there are insufficient levels of this. It may be for this reason that it is believed to help with infertility problems, irregular menstruation and PMS.
- HOPS FLOWER: is a nervine herb, which has been used as a sedative. Many people rely on Hops for a good night’s sleep. Additionally, it has been used for pain relief and inflammation, as well as nervousness, anxiety and irritability, which can be useful for symptoms of PMS. The herb has been used for reproductive health
How to Take it:
The suggested dose is 60 drops (2 droppers-full) in 60ml of water 2 to 4 times a day.
Dosage for menopause:
Begin with 1 dropperful (30 drops) 3 times daily for the first week. If you have not noticed a difference and the symptoms persist, increase to 1 dropperful 4 times daily. If needed you can increase to 6 dropperfuls daily, but manage them throughout the day.
If your symptoms intensify during a particular time of the day or evening, use more of the tonic during that time. For example, for nighttime sweats, take 2 to 3 dropperfuls before bedtime to offset this situation.
Dosage for PMS:
For a regular 28 day cycle on the 18th day after the start of your last period, take 1 dropperful (35 drops). On the 19th day take 1 dropperful in the morning and 1 in the evening.
On the 20th day all the way to the start of your next period take 1 dropperful 3 times daily. This dosage can be increased to 2 dropperfuls 3 times daily. You can even have the optional dosage of up to 4 droppersful during sever symptoms. Discontinue the woman’s hormone balancing formula once your period starts unless you have extreme menstrual problems.
Dosage for Menstrual Irregularity:
If you have had menstrual irregularity for a long time, begin by taking 1 dropperful 3 times daily for 1 to 2 months. This should balance your hormones and regulate your periods.
If it is for menstrual problems during your period, take 1 to 3 droppersful, 3 times daily when needed.
Dosage For Infertility:
Start with 1 dropperful 3 times daily for the first month. The next month you can up it to 2 dropperfuls 3 times daily. Continue with the hormonal balancing formula. Stop if you become pregnant.
As with most situations, but especially with infertility, you must do ALL of the foundation programs to get the most results.
I noticed a massive change in my premenstrual emotions, I had more stability in my emotions and was able to work with them at any given time. There was no longer an emotional roller coaster… And they weren’t lasting no where near as long. I felt more in control of myself.Hailey Davis, Montrose, Vic
Before taking this product I would have terrible cramping and nausea each month, as well as a range of other symptoms from mood swings to tiredness. After taking the formula for just a month, I noticed a difference. My cramping wasn’t as severe, and for the first time in a long time, I didn’t throw up! My mood was more stable and I didn’t feel as bloated as usual. It definitely makes a difference for me.
Philomena Ford, Strathmore, Vic
|Dimensions||15 x 12 x 8 cm|